Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super monday

Another super monday just finished. Spinning was great, for the first time I managed to do all the excerices without cutting the standing sprint time and doing the leaning down stand up sprint. The lifting/excercise class was good, managed to do all of it and feeling rather strong the whole time.
While driving to the swimming pool I felt my legs cooling down and they became so powerless, which made the swim training dreadfully difficult. But I finished my 1600 meters and it actually went alright, although my kick was weak and I couldn't really push my arms.

Football was surprisingly good, I managed to run most of the time, creating and scoring alot of goals, I believe I had the most goals for my team which won all it's matches, so I am rather pleased. Came home and had a protein shake. It is amazong how correct nutrition can prevent strings and cramps. I never experience those. All I get is a bit more powerless muscless the day after. So an easy run tomorrow should be in order.

No comments: