Monday, April 21, 2008

Back from the start

Yep... now it is back to the start...
Run 1.5km if there is no pain for two runs go to 2.0km, no pain... 2.5km etc... until it hurts... I am pretty sure this will work it self out... although I will go to the scan in may and see what the doctor says. But most triathletes injure them selfs at some point or another... and this is just minor...

Last week was good... 4 bike trainings, 3 swim training... (2 in the club, one by my self) and 3 strength trainings... all in all, well balanced.

The Boston marathon is today... How I wish I was there... one day, one day. I posted some of the races I plan to race (in my lifetime) but for some reason the post went down on the page. So it looks like the third or fourth newest post. But you can scroll down and check it out.

Good luck to you Boston runners, and the rest of you... I might be brought back to 1.5km but not for long :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome training last week!

I'm listening to the Boston Marathon right now...it's amazing how fast the elites run.

Tomas said...

I am tracking five runners from my work... look at the page every 10 minutes... and wow... Robert Cheruiyot... 2:07:46, that's truly amazing!
None of the other runners I am tracking have finished yet... but an Icelander, Þórður Sigurvinsson is having a great race and my blog friend Jen is way faster than her goal... so keep going Jen!!

Anonymous said...

þú ert svo ótrúlega duglegur

Tomas said...

Já þakka þér, hver svo sem herra eða frú Anonymous er :)

Ali said...

maybe it's the shoes man..do you want "my ex" shoes? :)))

with smile,
ali

rundangerously said...

tomas,

someone from iceland was ran near by for a good portions of the race! he had on a white short-sleeved tech shirt w/"iceland" written across the back!

i hope you make the trip to boston next year!