Monday, May 5, 2008

Good week!

Last week was fine...
2 swim trainings, doing a 1500m at 32:03 minutes which is on track for a sub-30 minutes this summer.

3 spinning classes, really putting the resistance up and giving those calfs something to work for... 3 strength trainings, admittedly easy this week.

2 runs, this was supposed to be a lot more... have to start picking up more time for this... the knee is healing and I did my first painless 3.5km run this week.

In 13 days I have a super sprint triathlon and then I will see if my knee can take the 1/2 Ironman in 41 days...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice training this week!

jen said...

Nice work! So glad to hear you are running pain free.

I have never taken a spinning class butit sounds like a good workout. Keep it up Tomas! :)

Anonymous said...

Go, Tomas
Bibba

rundangerously said...

good training week tomas!

peter said...

Glad to see you're back to running pain free. Take 'er easy, now.

Ali said...

Don't forget to watch Iron Man as well :))

with smile,
ali